Commercial Mechanical Contractor Services
Our commercial installation knows no bounds.
Stanley Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. Commercial Mechanical Installation Dept. offers a wide variety of services which include but are not limited to:
- New and Existing construction projects (both spec. bid and design build)
- Industrial Process
- Custom Fabrication
- Welding and Pipefitting for providing installation and service for a variety of piping systems, such as:
- Chilled or Hot Water
- Natural or Propane Gas
- Condenser Water
- Kitchen Hood Ventilation Systems with Fire Support
- Sheet Metal Shop for duct fabrication and other custom metal working needs.
- Control Systems for Building Automation and Process Controls including:
- Direct Digital Controls
- Electromechanical Controls
- Pneumatic Controls
If your need is for control of one or multiple heating and or a/c systems, zoning, total building automation, systems monitoring, or industrial manufacturing processes, we can offer a solution.
We service what we sell (and install).Stanley Heating and Air Conditioning's Commercial Service Dept. is capable to service most commercial and industrial equipment related to the HVAC and mechanical field. We offer service on various types of equipment including, but not limited to:
- Cooling Towers
- Split Systems
- Package Units
- Room Air Conditioners
- Water Pumps
- Variable Frequency Drives
- And Much More…
Our Service Technicians…
- Come out with a fully stocked van
- Have the latest and most technologically advanced equipment
- Work diligently at being as cost and time efficient as possible
- Are Factory Trained
- And are kept up to date on training
We are proud to have earned the reputation for being prompt, professional, and thorough, taking pride in work that we do for each customer. We also offer after-hours service for those emergencies that require immediate attention. For more information on office hours and after hours service please see our Contact Us page.